Heavy Tow Truck Recovery Operator
This position is responsible for performing towing and recovery operations on vehicles 1 ton and heavier.
Operators are responsible for prepping and towing disabled vehicles. Recovering vehicles involved in
accidents or stuck in a safe manner.
- DZ driver license with clean abstract
- Manual dexterity with ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collect all vehicle and billing information
- Must be able to work flexible hours, 24 hour on call
- Ability to work alone as well as with others
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe heavy tow truck
Northland Truck Centre is currently searching for a highly motivated Heavy Duty Licensed Technicians (310T)
This position is responsible for performing preventative maintenance and vehicle repairs in accordance with
dealer and factory standards.
Technicians must perform all work listed on work orders assigned by the Service Manager, document work completed on the work order form,
and keep track of time spent on each job in accordance with established work instructions.
- 310T Truck licensed/ Apprentice
- Manual dexterity with the ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to read technical manuals.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Significant use of memory; Continuous learning